NAB 2020 Radio Show
October 5-9 2020
The audio community is coming together for the most important week of the year, October 5-9, to share strategies, best practices, insights and solutions to help you succeed in a changing environment.
We’re bringing it all to you online with a schedule designed to fit into your day. Highlights include:
- Exclusive keynotes from Dave Ramsey, Rishad Tobaccowala and thought leaders shaping the future of media and advertising
- A CEO Town Hall with Cumulus’ Mary Berner, Entercom’s David Field and iHeartMedia’s Bob Pittman, moderated by NBC News Senior Business Correspondent and MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle
- A One-on-One with media mogul Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Allen Media Group, LLC/Entertainment Studios
- Coffee with Consultants: Customized sales and programming strategies with leading consultants
- Technology presentations and demos
- Turnkey solutions for small and medium markets
- Proven ideas and tactics for successful sales and marketing campaigns
- In-depth discussions on the topics shaping our world today
- Honoring NAB National Radio Award recipient Russell M. Perry
- Pillsbury’s Broadcast Finance 2020 – The Pandemic Edition
- Snacks with the C-Suite: Interviews with leaders inside and outside broadcasting
- The Business of Audio: A dynamic series focused on the most relevant topics to radio and audio
NAB 2020 Sales & Management Television Exchange
October 14-15 2020
Participate in the 2020 Sales and Management Television Exchange (SMTE) from the comfort of your home. Experience live and on-demand programming, including engaging panel discussions from industry thought-leaders, networking opportunities, entertainment and, most importantly, revenue-generating sales strategies.
In previous years, SMTE has curated up to $7 million in creative sales promotion ideas for attendees to take back to their stations. SMTE provides innovative sales management strategies, success stories to help you grow your business and creative sales promotion strategies to increase your bottom line.
SMTE provides you with the tools and knowledge to overcome obstacles and break through the barriers confronting your business and career.
FCC License Renewal Webinar
Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 11:00 AM CST
Nebraska radio licensees are on the cusp of another renewal period and the NBA is here to help. Join NBA counsel John Wells King on Tuesday November 10th for “FCC License Renewal Seminar: Countdown to February 1, 2021.” Find out what’s new, what’s different and what’s unchanged since 2013 including:
- New Filing System: Goodbye CDBS, Hello LMS
- New Local Notice Requirements
- Internet impact: direct oversight by FCC of OPIFs and websites
- Enhanced enforcement mechanisms and procedures
The webinar will run from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Central time. A Zoom link is forthcoming. NBA TV members are encouraged to participate, as most of the content will be applicable to your February 2022 renewal deadline.
Contact email@example.com for details and registration.
2020 “Third Thursday” Webinar Schedule – All times ET
|Jan 16, 2020 3pm-4pm||Emily Lawler MLive||“2020 Election: Making Local Reporting Resonate”|
|Feb 20, 2020 1pm-2pm||Kevin Benz i-Media Strategies||“Re-Building Trust”|
|April 16, 2020 1pm-2:30pm||David Oxenford Wilkinson, Barker, Knauer||‘Political Refresher”|
|May 21, 2020 1pm-2pm||Emmie Musser GUD Marketing||“Working with agencies more effectively”|
|May 21, 2020 3pm-4pm||Jeff Butler Generation Workplace Expert||“21st Century Leadership-How to cultivate leadership in today’s workplace”|
|June 18, 2020 1pm-2pm||Jack Zavoral Local Media Association||“Trends in local sales of OTT advertising”|
|July 16, 2020 1pm-2pm||David Oxenford||“Digital and Social Media Issues”|
|July 16, 2020 3pm-4pm||Derron Steenbergen Swagger Institute||“It’s not just selling more digital…it’s understanding how to sell against it”|
|Aug 20, 2020 1pm-2pm||Michigan Production Alliance||“What it takes to walk on to a film set strong”|
|Sept 17, 2020 1pm-2pm||Kipper McGee Chief Brandwidth Strategist||“How to Give Your National Superstars Home Court Advantage”|
|Oct 15, 2020 11am-12pm||Joe Little KNSD-TV San Diego||“Writing and Speaking for Broadcast”|
|Nov 19, 2020 1pm-2pm||David Oxenford||So… what does the election mean?|