KLKN-TV, Nebraska’s Trusted News Source, has an opening for a Weekend Anchor/MMJ. We are looking for innovative team members who thrive in a busy environment, are willing to be a team player, and would rather fix challenges instead of work around them. The ideal candidate is a natural leader and helps us win the big story of the day with a digital-first mindset.
Lincoln is a vibrant community known for its low cost of living and high quality of life. READ: You can absolutely afford to live here and have fun. From the Haymarket District and its eclectic spirit right next to the University to the 131 miles of hiking/biking trails through town to tree-lined neighborhoods where neighbors are like family, there is something for everyone.
Email resume, reel with your recent work, and a cover letter explaining your news philosophy and where you saw this job posting to Steffani Nolte, email@example.com.
• Anchor weekend newscasts
• Shoot, write, and edit packages and vo-sots
• Pitch stories that have a right now impact
• Write stories for social media and our website
• Fill in as weekday anchor
• Produce special reports as needed
• Create web-extra content
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A curious, innovative spirit
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Thrive under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field preferred
• Willingness to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
You will receive…
• Competitive salary
• Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K, etc.
• Vacation, paid holidays, and paid time-off
• Exceptional growth opportunities
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Lincoln – 68502
See job description.
See job description.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER