NRG Media in Central Nebraska (Grand Island & Kearney) is looking for a full-time Traffic Director for our five Grand Island & Kearney radio stations (107.7 The Island, Classic Rock 101.5, Hits 106, Y102 and KGFW) and our digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will need to be a team player who is detailed oriented and accurate, possesses strong organizational skills, is self-motivated, and has good communication skills for interacting with our staff and management.
What does our Traffic Director do a regular basis?
– Prepare and reconcile the daily commercial logs for our radio stations.
– Work with our Production Directors to make sure the correct commercial copy runs on all schedules.
– Handle invoice and statement preparation along with client billing.
– Process Payroll and Accounts Payable information for processing by our Business Manager and mail out accounts payable checks to our vendors after they are prepared by Corporate.
– Process local account receivable checks and make daily electronic deposits.
NRG Media has a great team in Central Nebraska and is a fast paced, exciting place to be. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual.
This position offers a competitive salary along with benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, matching 401k plan, and vacation/personal time off days. NRG Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
A successful candidate needs to be organized, able to perform under deadline pressure and possess great computer skills.
Past media traffic experience is preferred, but we will train the right person for this job. If you possess these skills and have the desire to be part of a great team, we want to hear from you.
NRG Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click/visit the link below to apply:
To see all our open positions, please see the Careers page at NRGMedia.com.