Details: KLKN-TV, Nebraska’s Trusted News Source, has an opening for a Sales Coordinator. The ideal candidate would have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines. Must know basic arithmetic and have accurate data entry skills. Must be able to problem solve in an unpredictable environment. Must possess a professional, respectful, conscientious, and friendly demeanor. Be able to respond to quick instruction well.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Enter sales contracts received via national sales firms and/or National Sales Manager, revise orders and/or follow up with discrepancies as necessary.
• Accurate data entry using a variety of software systems.
• Communicate promptly and effectively with national clients including but not limited to communicating program changes, preempts, processing make goods, and resolving discrepancies.
• Assist National Sales Manager in day-to-day duties.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Media Sales, EPort, TV ratings services, other sales tools.
• Work with finance and billing department on client accounts.
• Assist the Sales Department with any reports and projects they may have.
• Answer the main phone line as needed and assist any visitors. (Secured entry to building)
Please email Resumes to Dan Talley at email@example.com
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 5/15/2023
Closing Date: 7/14/2023
City: Lincoln – 68502