Part-time Accounting/Traffic Position for our Omaha location
• The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to multitask, balance priorities, take direction, possess excellent communications and customer service skills, and enjoy working in a team environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven. A positive attitude is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels.
• Ability to multitask and handle pressures and deadlines.
• Proficient in accounts receivable and collection calls.
• Experience with Natural Log a plus.
• Previous radio or media experience a plus.
Oversight of our Accounts Receivables, including but not limited to:
• Receive client payment in the forms of check, cash, credit card, ACH or payment portal.
• As payments are collected, update client account in Natural Log.
• Ensure all client invoicing is accurate and is sent out in a timely manner each month.
• Act as debt collector for 90+ days past due clients as a last step before sending to collections agency.
• Help clients understand their invoices by including statements and handling questions from the client or sales rep.
• Create payment plans to collect from delinquent clients, working with sales staff, support team, and management as appropriate to do so.
• Answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
• Welcome visitors, direct visitors and callers to appropriate personnel.
• Distribute prizes to winners and serve as a public relations contact with contestants.
• Serve as backup for order entry and traffic logs.
• Other duties as assigned and consistent with the job title.
Email for details: email@example.com
Walnut Media is an equal opportunity employer.