NRG Media in Central Nebraska (Kearney & Grand Island) has an opening to join our dynamic team of Multimedia Marketing professionals. You will work with area business owners and decision makers to create effective marketing solutions that deliver our clients marketing messages to the consumers they are looking to connect with. We have all the tools and training to succeed, but are in need of additional sellers to help us reach our growing list of local businesses partners. Our distribution channels include five of the area’s most listened to radio stations: Y102, HITS 106, 107.7 The Island, Classic Rock 101.5 and Kearney’s News/Talk & Sports station KGFW, as well as event & sports marketing and a full digital marketing toolbox that includes targeted display, pre-roll, geofencing, search engine marketing, streaming television ads, social media, e-mail marketing and more.
This role includes both collaborating with existing accounts and also new business development. Our Multimedia Marketing Consultant position is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is driven to succeed and who enjoys creatively strategizing with others. Our goal is to build long term mutually beneficial professional relationships with our clients and help them grow their businesses.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter, is able to handle multiple projects at one time, and possesses excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills. If this sounds like a great match for your skill set – then let’s talk!
• Paid vacation, PTO and holidays
• 401(k) match
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• People-focused work environment
• Competitive base plus commission earnings structure
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience preferred, but will train the right person
- Experience in selling digital products a plus, but not required
- Strong communication talent
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Bachelor degree or Associate’s degree with experience preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Click/visit the link below to apply:
To see all our open positions, please see the Careers page at NRGMedia.com.