NRG Media – Omaha is looking for a full-time morning show producer. Producing a live radio program, operating live radio control board, and studio equipment for live remote broadcasts as well as our live play-by-play sports, voice track work and writing station imaging and promotional announcements. There will also be some commercial and promotional imaging production.
· Produce and edit audio programming segments for show(s) and station(s)
· Arrange guest appearances; correspond with networks and syndication affiliates.
· Run talk shows, receive and screen incoming calls during broadcast, play music and commercials.
· Operate on-air console and audio controls, control board for studio and remote programming.
· Monitor and maintain programming log for one or more stations.
· Write and post information to station websites and social media platforms.
· Produce podcast segments and post on websites.
· Assists with remote appearances.
· Communicate with station Program Director about any concerns, issues, or problems.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Program Director.
Previous radio experience in studio operations with digital, Graphic design, audio and commercial production equipment is a plus.
NRG Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
NRG Media is dedicated to providing Great Local Radio and committed to being an active and integral part of the communities in which it serves. NRG Media has 38 radio stations throughout the Midwest in Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Illinois. The company is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and led by President/CEO Mary Quass.
Apply on our Company Career Page