Position/Title: Marketing Consultant
Details: KPTM/KXVO is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Consultant who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 4/8/2022
Closing Date: 6/7/2022
Requirements: KPTM/KXVO is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Consultant who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
In this position, you will:
• Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
• Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
• Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creativity and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
• Establish trusting relationships with clients, community and Sinclair and meet all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery and follow-through
• Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
• Meet or exceed revenue targets for digital business primarily, including new and existing business and TV business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals.
• Grow share of clients’ advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
• Support quality deliverables to drive client results
• Support collection of receivables
• Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
• Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Superior business acumen related to new business development, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
• Understand that achieving goals is the expectation of the job
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Digital media sales experience preferred and an excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
• Ability to quickly recover from adversity
• Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
• Professional appearance a must
• Ability to present to clients via video calls and comfortable on video for meetings both internal and external
• Reliable transportation, must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL: