TV Production/Graphics Intern
Flood Communications, LLC has an opening for a Part Time Graphics/TV Production Intern in our Norfolk, Nebraska facility.
One of the largest news operations in Nebraska, Flood Communications delivers hyper-local news and high-quality programming to radio, TV and digital audiences across the state, reaching more than 500,000 homes and 200,000 social media followers. Its stations include: News Channel Nebraska, Telemundo Nebraska and ten radio stations. News Channel Nebraska is the only in-state, independent television network of its kind in America. Telemundo Nebraska is the state’s first network affiliate to deliver live, local Spanish news to Nebraska’s nearly 250,000 Hispanic residents. Flood Communications connects communities across the state by covering important events, supporting worthy causes and continuing to look ahead, envisioning the future of communications and the media. What do interactive games, live music and entertainment have in common? They can all help you escape. Staying home should be the easy part, but pandemics are not quite the same. Looking for a few hours of distraction between vigorous hand-washings? Need a moment of fun? We are here to get you through! And that is exactly what our Hit Weeknight TV Show Quarantine Tonight provides!
Correspondence Clerks composes letters or electronic correspondence in reply to general correspondence, requests for information. Duties may include gathering data to formulate reply and preparing correspondence. A successful candidate will be an excellent consumer specialist and social media wizard with an instinct for audience capturing.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- We seek someone who has proven success building and engaging audiences on the world’s biggest social networks (including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram).
- Identify and Communicate with audience members for each show
- Managing daily postings on multiple social media channel
- Assist in lining up talent and coordinating schedules
- Process orders for goods requested in correspondence.
- Maintain files and control records to show correspondence activities.
- Compose letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests and feedback.
- Ensure that money collected is properly recorded and secured.
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, or Marketing-related field or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of layout typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Graphic design capabilities, creating social media graphics, animated banner ads and web graphic images.
- Knowledge in editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Superior organizational skill
- Multi-task ability
- Strong interpersonal skills to work both independently and collaboratively
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications LLC & Red Beacon Communication, LLC along with all its subsidiaries company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.