We are looking for a highly confident, energetic, and dynamic candidate to join 93.7 The Ticket FM as an Sales Executive. Your role will be crucial in the continued growth and success of our station.
KNTK-Firth 93.7 The Ticket FM and theticketfm.com is a locally owned and operated multichannel radio signal delivering unique experiences, engagement and community-oriented programming to the greater Lincoln area and the wider digital audience of fans, alumni, and students. 93.7 The Ticket FM provides 9 hours of live and local real sports talk covering the University of Nebraska -Lincoln, men’s and women’s sports, live high school athletics and national professional leagues including UFC. The Ticket also broadcasts The Dan Patrick Show along with other popular Fox Sports programs. 93.7 The Ticket FM has an experienced roster of local and national talent seeking to engage with listeners and advertisers. The signal is streamed via online platforms at thetickefm.com and portals such as Tune-in, and through apps for Android, Apple, and in-car systems so that no matter where our audience wants to engage, 93.7 The Ticket FM is always there with Real Sports Talk.
Joining as a team member at 93.7 The Ticket FM you will experience the camaraderie of a family atmosphere with high standards to deliver premium programming and content to our listeners and outstanding value to our advertisers. You also have the chance to learn and grow in this small but high performing sports infused atmosphere. The Sales Executive is a commission role with uncapped earnings potential.
- Sell all forms of digitally enabled (website, apps,) and traditional radio (spots, sponsorship) advertising, content, and programs.
- Co-develop, with programming and marketing departments, new ideas to generate revenue and added value to advertisers and sponsors.
- Ensure retention of existing advertisers through superior relationship building and customer service.
- Identify new advertisers, craft the pitch, and close.
- Create sales proposals and advertising packages and effectively pitch them to clients.
- Work closely with the traffic, programming, and production staffs to execute sales orders.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets and goals.
- Learn and use company platforms for customer relationship management, traffic, social media, and other tools as needed to successfully perform the job with excellence.
- Superior understanding of how to identify customer/advertiser needs and meet those needs with offer of the station.
- Demonstrated experience in successful selling, 2-3 years prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work in a constantly adapting environment to capture revenue generating opportunities.
- Ability to generate new ideas, problem solve, overcome objections, and think on your feet.
- A passion for a broad array of sports both local and national.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to analyze data.
- Organized individual trained in or experience with pipeline management and lead management tracking processes.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Mark Onwiler at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
330 N 48th St, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68504
BDP Communications is an equal opportunity employer. Successful candidates will need to be able to show a valid driver’s license and have access to a fully insured vehicle.