NRG Media seeks a Program Director with a passion for SPORTS in its Omaha market to lead multiple sports stations on-air and in digital space. Qualified candidates must have experience managing and coaching sports and talk talent, the ability to harness new and innovative on-air and digital platforms to drive audience engagement, a great ability to multi-task, tremendous detail orientation, and a track record of success in managing network and sports play-by-play assets seamlessly. We want an exceptional manager who is progressive thinking and understands the needs of our listeners and how to attract them to our properties via radio, mobile, social media and digital means.
NRG Media, LLC is a well-respected broadcasting company with radio stations throughout NE, IA, IL, and WI, owned and operated by long time media professionals who offer support and opportunity to their employees.
In addition to sports powerhouses 1620 the Zone and 1180 Zone, NRG’s other brands in this market are Power 106.9, Sweet 98.5, La Nueva 99.5/1020, 101.9 The Keg and News Talk 1290 KOIL.
NRG MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NRG is seeking a candidate with:
- Format-relevant PD experience
- A proven ability to develop and mentor on-air talent
- Successful implementation of interactive branding strategies
- A track record of ratings successes
- The ability to lead a team of professionals to their highest potential
- Be able to lead teams of talent through regular interaction
- Be able to identify and implement creative solutions to resolve challenges
- Be detail oriented
- Be proficient with Excel, Nielsen and CRM-related software
- Have excellent grammar and communication skills
- Have a college degree and five (5) years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Click on the link below to apply