Mid Nebraska Broadcasting, LLC has a Full Time opening for an On-Air Voice Talent at FM 92.3 KBEAR Country. We are a one hundred-thousand-watt radio station located in Broken Bow, Nebraska serving the greater Central Nebraska listening area. This job opening is for a midday air shift on our Hot Country format. The right individual will also serve as a backup to the morning show talent. Applicants must have experience with a live board shift.
On-Air Voice Talent responsibilities include:
- Preparing and covering a designated board shift that is entertaining and informative.
- Interviewing guests, Producing Commercials and recording clients.
- Maintaining the company web site and social media connections.
- Engage with listeners via phone calls, contests and on air promotions.
- Broadcast live from remote locations and events.
- Maintain transmitter readings.
- Write commercial copy for sales department.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- College Broadcast degree a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations.
- Skilled in broadcast audio editing software.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to relate to an audience with strong listener interaction
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Must have a general operating knowledge of control boards and on air automation software.
- Must be creative and a team player.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a good driving record.
Send your resume and a sample of your On Air work to email@example.com
Attention Mark Jensen.
Mid Nebraska Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer