Position/Title: Media Sales Account Executive
Details: Do you want to join a premier multimedia company? When you start a career with Hearst Television, not only will you work amongst passionate professionals who take pride in what they do, but you will be a part of a progressive culture where your talents will be valued.
KETV, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in Omaha, NE is looking for an experienced Multimedia Sales Account Executive. KETV is the dominant market leader and is seeking a Media Sales Account Executive to join our outstanding sales team. You will work from the beautiful 7 Burlington Station located on 1001 S. 10th Street.
We are looking for an Account Executive who will develop and maintain business on all platforms: TV, digital, and multicast. The ideal candidate has media sales experience, is a self-starter, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment, and has a desire to WIN! Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career, make a great living, and join a top company in the broadcast media industry? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be making sales calls and/or visiting with clients or potential clients away from the station. It is the expectation that you will meet with clients in-person and have capabilities for zoom/video conference meetings as needed. Additionally, in this hybrid position, you will attend in-person meetings at the station.
• Generate new business revenue across all platforms
• Manage and cultivate an active account list
• Ensure all revenue goals are achieved
• Create and deliver sales presentations to client/agency personnel
• Collaborate with other departments in station to ensure client satisfaction
• 3+ years of media sales experience preferred, plus an excellent understanding of media plans, the advertising marketplace, and key competition
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of media sales experience
• Ability to use interpersonal communication skills to develop rapport with clients, anticipate needs, and negotiate
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Kantar or other commercial monitoring program, and Microsoft applications a plus
• Must possess a driver???s license with a good driving record
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Additional Requirements: As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/16/2021
Closing Date: 12/16/2021
City: Omaha – 68108
Contact: Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE