August 26, 2021
Maximum Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Applicants will be notified of Position Closing.
WOWT is recruiting a Marketing Producer with a passion for video production. The ideal candidate will be able to craft creative and effective marketing messages for a variety of clients. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. We are looking for someone with a strong background in videography and video editing. Experience in graphic design and creating motion graphics is also highly desired. Having solid writing skills and experience with social media marketing is fundamental. Candidates should provide a link to relevant video or graphics examples that showcase their skills.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write scripts, shoot video, and edit video and graphics for a variety of marketing videos, including station promos and client commercials.
- Design still and motion graphics for multiple platforms. Ability to conform to, maintain, and police, station visual brand guide.
- Meet with clients and account executives to determine the clients’ marketing needs and brainstorm creative advertising solutions.
- Work directly with news producers and reporters to write scripts that promote daily news stories and special reports.
- Work with Marketing Director and News Director to generate ideas and write scripts for station image promos.
- Help plan and staff station and community events.
- This job description is subject to change and includes the right of management to add duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills
- College degree or equivalent job experience
- Proficient videography and lighting skills.
- Advanced video editing skills with experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graphics and compositing skills using Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to ideate and write creatively for multiple media.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and occasional weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (will be reviewed)
- Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing is possible throughout employment.
Apply Online at: https://www.gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.