Digital Sales Manager
May 21, 2021
Maximum Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Applicants will be notified of Position Closing.
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of WOWT NBC Omaha’s digital advertising and Moms Everyday platforms. The expectation is to exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals. Act as the Digital Point Person for all communication with Gray Digital Media, WOWT Advertising Sales staff and clients. This includes developing sales initiatives, implementing day to day advertising campaigns, research, reporting, presentations and training. The ideal candidate would possess a strong desire to win, have the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maximize advertising revenue with digital advertising agencies and local clients
• Provide weekly reporting pipeline management from your team
• Develop market strategies and sales plans
• Communicate new digital products, best practices and features/benefits across all digital offerings
• Review local market partners sales systems and procedures to streamline sales productivity
• Continually learn new products, industry trends and personally accountable to supply solution-based selling opportunities
• Coach Account Executives to identify top targets and accompany on sales presentations to drive sales
• Work closely with station leadership to strategize new business opportunities and goal management
• Help develop packaging and bundle programs along with Local Sales Manager and General Sales Manager to include traditional media solutions
• Work closely with Gray Digital Media and coordinate all sales activity
Qualifications: Prefer a bachelor’s degree in business Administration with an emphasis in marketing or advertising. Proven track record of sales success. Well versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Power Point and Excel. Experience with WideOrbit a plus. Strong business writing, listening and verbal communication skills. Google Analytics and DART for Publisher experience preferred but not required. Prior Management skills.
Valid Driver’s license, and good driving record (will be reviewed)
Experience: Five years’ experience in broadcast sales or digital sales. Well versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Power Point and Excel. Experience with WideOrbit a plus. Strong business writing, listening and verbal communication skills. Google Analytics and DART for Publisher experience preferred but not required.
Apply Online at: https://www.gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.