Digital Media Coordinator
Flood Communications, LLC has a Full Time opening for the position of a Digital Media Coordinator in our Norfolk, NE office.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Coordinator to join our marketing team. As a Digital Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping execute our digital marketing efforts. You will help organize digital resources and initiatives for both internal and external media campaigns across multiple platforms. You must have a knowledge of graphic design techniques, marketing, and advertising experience, and be able to multitask effectively.
- Help coordinate digital campaign setup, launch and reporting
- Maintain records of all traffic tasks for all digital campaigns
- Assist in design of graphic ad creatives for client campaigns and company marketing efforts
- Assist with the coordination and execution of company marketing campaigns
- Write appropriate and engaging copy for various social media platforms
- Monitor, edit and report on social ad campaigns
- Report analytics for company and client marketing campaigns
- Assist in updating and maintaining company website by completing basic level website edits
- Report directly to the CMO and help develop corporate strategy.
- Work within Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager for campaigns and stats
- Experience in media design, digital media, or a similar field preferred.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, After Effects a plus
- Experience with Google Ads Manager and Google Analytics a plus
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications LLC & Red Beacon Communication, LLC along with all its subsidiaries company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.