Position/Title: Digital Content Producer
Details: KPTM is looking for a Digital Content Producer who will be responsible for the day-to-day production of news content for our digital properties.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/17/2020
Closing Date: 1/16/2021
KPTM has an immediate opening for a creative Digital Content Producer! In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of news content for our digital properties, KPTM’s website and social media platforms. This position will also work closely with the News Manager, MMJ’s and other digital producers to create multi-platoform content. In this position you will determine the content and flow of our postings, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories and develop content for any platform.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative digital story, appropriate to the platform
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily digital production
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear, digital editing and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Familiarity with strategies for various digital news platforms will enhance your application
• Must have at least some previous news digital news content production experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team:
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER