Position/Title: Digital Client Service Specialist
Details: KETV TV, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in Omaha, NE, and the dominant market leader, is seeking a Digital Client Specialist to join our outstanding sales team.
Job Description: As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with KETV Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We’re looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service for our clients and Account Executives, with an attention to detail, and sense of urgency inherent in working in a sales organization.
Specifically, you’ll work with the sales force on processing digital advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, coordinating the schedule and launch of campaigns, provide monthly reporting, and overseeing successful campaign execution. We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization.
• Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
• Build, traffic and schedule advertising creative
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
• Work directly with Digital Sales Manager, clients, and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
• Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
• Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
• Working knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics, Comscore, and Scarborough
• Advanced Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
• Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
• Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
• College degree in broadcast journalism, broadcast news, or related field
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered
Additional Requirements: As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/2/2021
Closing Date: 10/2/2021
City: Omaha – 68108
Contact: Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER