Alpha Media – Lincoln is seeking an experienced Business Office Assistant. Under the supervision of the Business Manager, the Business Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks in the Accounting, Traffic, and Human Resource departments. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, balance priorities, take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and enjoy working in a team environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven.
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates multiple radio stations across the United States covering all formats.
We are live, local, and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Interact daily with members of the Sales team for needed copies.
- Assist with job fairs and community outreach programs.
- Maintain and organize barter and trade agreement contracts.
- Assist the Business Manager with requests for information from Corporate and appropriate federal, state and local agencies.
- Maintain online files for the business office – scanning and naming.
- Interact with other departments to obtain necessary information on behalf of the Business Manager and Traffic Department.
- Perform routine administrative tasks as needed for the efficiency of the business office.
- May be asked to run errands outside of the office relating to administrative work using personal vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned and consistent with the position.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Knowledge and experience in word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Proficient in accounts receivable and collection calls.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience in using G Suite.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Experience with Marketron and/or WideOrbit.
- Previous radio or media experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by visiting https://www.alphamediausa.com/careers/
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.