Account Executive – Kearney, Hastings, Grand Island NE
Want to have fun and make money at the same time?
Flood Communications, one of the fastest growing new media companies in the country, is looking for an Account Executive. TV, Radio, Digital Services, and Live Events is what we do. We train you; we help you, and then watch you grow.
- Identify, target, develop and secure new business for Flood Radio stations and Flood TV Stations; News Channel Nebraska and Telemundo NE- through a variety of platforms including on-air and digital.
- Have a keen understanding of marketing principles that will allow you to create customized, client-focused solutions.
- Conduct client needs analysis and engage in business discussions with local company decision makers
- Execute elements, monitor performance, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Position and reinforce the value of a vibrant and fast-growing market
- Become an active member in the advertising community through face-to-face meetings with current and prospective clients
- Broadcast or digital advertising sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of selling and increasing revenue on their accounts
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent persuasive, verbal, and written communication skills a must
- Strong marketing instincts are essential to this position
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to work in Tri Cities and surrounding areas
To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com – No phone calls please. You will be contacted if your resume is consistent with the above qualifications. Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications, along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.