Details: KHGI/KFXL is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Sales Assistant. We are looking for a quick learner, someone who can constantly adapt to new technology and digital marketing developments. Someone who is used to winning, loves working for an industry leader and enjoys helping others succeed will excel in this position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/7/2022
Closing Date: 12/6/2022
Requirements: KHGI/KFXL is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Sales Assistant. We are looking for a quick learner, someone who can constantly adapt to new technology and digital marketing developments. Someone who is used to winning, loves working for an industry leader and enjoys helping others succeed will excel in this position.
• Creation of PowerPoint & PDF presentations, database management, and sales report generation
• Input, maintain and revise orders
• Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team for a plethora of digital marketing tasks
• Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for digital sales presentations
• Various administrative duties and contract management
• Responsible for entering digital orders for the Marketing Consultants.
• Responsible for coordinating digital creative for the Marketing Consultants.
• Other responsibilities as assigned or as created.
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to learn to perform work using our various digital platforms including Wide Orbit, Operative One, Google Ad Manager, Sell CRM & Google Analytics
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
• Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Us: Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We’re at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team: The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL: