Who We Are:
· We are NRG Media, LLC, a multi-media company based in the Midwest with nine markets across four states.
· Locally, we are home to seven of Omaha’s most popular radio stations: Sweet 98.5, 1620 The Zone, Power 106.9, 101.9 The Keg, News/Talk 1290 KOIL, La Nueva, and 1180 The Zone
What We Do:
· We create and distribute relevant content across multiple channels including FM Radio, AM Radio, online audio streaming, podcasts, owned and operated websites, social media, event sponsorships, cause marketing, sports marketing, and influencer campaigns.
· Our marketing solutions include a robust digital platform that includes a suite of products including targeted display, pre-roll audio and video, geofencing, email marketing, as well as SEM, OTT/CTV, video production, social media and more.
· The Client Marketing Coordinator will become proficient with our multi-channel marketing platform and learn the broadcast media industry through a rigorous training. As part of a client partner marketing team, the Client Marketing Coordinator will work directly with our sales Account Executives and local and regional businesses to create and execute solution-based multi-media marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to conducting industry research, presentation preparation created from critical and creative thought and information provided by the client, campaign implementation, scheduling of creative assets, creating success reports, assisting with client communication, ensuring client satisfaction, and payment collection.
Who We Are Looking For:
· A highly motivated, professional, enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team of marketing professionals.
Ideal Candidates possess the following skills and attitudes:
· A go-getter who is goal oriented, a competitive team player determined to succeed, and who thrives in a collaborative atmosphere
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time
· Organizational and time management skills
· Detail-oriented, data-driven problem solver
· Ability to learn new applications quickly
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Intellectually curious and applies critical thinking to offer solutions
· Passionate about helping local businesses grow
· Ability to build and foster strong professional working relationships with client partners
· Displays a collaborative approach, maintains composure when facing challenges and deadlines
Experience (preferred, not required):
· One or more years of marketing, sales and/or customer service experience
· Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with experience
· New business development
· Salesforce or another CRM tool
· Microsoft Office Products (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Hands-on training to learn the industry, our platforms, and processes
· Competitive wages
· Paid vacation, PTO and holidays
· 401(k) match
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· People-focused work environment
· No overnight travel required
· Opportunity for growth within company
NRG Media is dedicated to providing Great Local Radio and committed to being an active and integral part of the communities in which it serves. NRG Media has over 38 radio stations throughout the Midwest in Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Illinois. The company is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and led by President/CEO Mary Quass.
NRG Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply at the link below.
To see all our open positions, please see the Careers page at NRGMedia.com.