KOLN/KSNB, a Gray Television owned CBS/NBC-affiliate in Lincoln, and Hastings Nebraska, is seeking a Broadcast Engineer/tower site manager. This job will be based in Hastings, Nebraska and will require travel to KOLN’s towers across the state. This position will also assist at our studios in Hastings and North Platte. There will be a company vehicle provided.
- Participate in all engineering aspects of the technical facility
- Perform regular maintenance tasks including repairs, equipment replacement, supplies, etc.
- Ensure all transmission equipment is operating correctly
- Assist Chief Engineer in overseeing and implementing Engineering projects
- Must be able to insert and remove control room rack equipment weighing 25-50 pounds with the help of another employee
- Engineering or electronics degree or equivalent, 2-3 years of professional or broadcast experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to all work situations
- Professional, communicative, highly self-motivated, detail oriented, and focused individual traits
- Transmitter or RF experience is preferred
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO
Only if you don’t have electronic access, please mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
840 North 40th Street
Lincoln, NE 68503
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
About Gray Television:
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Lincoln – 68503