KFGE Froggy 98 seeks an APD/PD who is passionate about country music to lead this award-winning broadcast team and entertain listeners. This is your chance to be part of an amazing group of country radio professionals who connect with listeners on-air, on line, on social media, and on the stream.
Lincoln is Nebraska’s capital of fun, government, education and football, and the Froggy team is in the middle of everything and on top of the market! If you are ready to take the next step in your career in one of the best cities in America, send us your resume!
- Perform a daily airshift
- Direct music and work with music labels
- Design station imaging
- Work closely with a high-profile, high-performing, personality driven morning show.
- Coach and encourage air-talent
- Improve and grow with our online product
- Social Media
- Constantly updating our audio stream
- Work in tandem with the Promotions, Sales, Digital Manager and entire Programming staff.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge and/or desire to learn NexGen, Adobe Audition and MusicMaster,
- Ability to prioritize and solve problems creatively
This is your opportunity to work for a company that believes strongly in live, local programming. NRG Media offers competitive pay with endorsement and bonus opportunities, benefits, support, and training.
• Paid vacation, PTO and holidays
• 401(k) match
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• People-focused work environment
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Click/visit the link below to apply:
To see all our open positions, please see the Careers page at NRGMedia.com.