NRG Media Omaha, a privately owned and operated media
company is looking for outstanding local sellers to join our team.
The Omaha operation consists of 7 radio stations, 6 websites
and an event company that produces shows not only in Omaha, but throughout the Midwest.
Our company culture encourages training, support and growth
potential. We are managed by media professionals who know, understand and love the media business and who are recognized as top leaders in the industry.
The goal of this position is to represent the station product line to local and regional companies. To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The position includes:
• Researching local businesses to uncover potential clients;
• Meeting with prospects, as well as current and past clients to uncover their challenges
• Obtaining weekly appointments and presentations in order to achieve goals;
• Utilizing station resources to present marketing solutions
• Utilizing station software and systems in timely manner
• Handling all negotiations with clients;
• Handlingthe complete sales cycle for each client; prospecting to collections, and all in between
• Maintaining all correspondence, details, contracts, etc. into the required systems
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, team members and other colleagues
• Attending all required meetings, station events and client events
• Representing NRG Media with a high level of trust and professionalism at all times