NRG Media is a well-respected broadcasting company with stations
throughout NE, IA, IL and WI. This company is owned and operated by long time
media professionals who offer support and opportunity to their employees.
NRG Media-brands in Omaha include:
Sweet 98.5, La Nueva 99.5/1020, 1620 the Zone, 1180 Zone 2, Power 106.9,
101.9 The Keg, and 1290 KOIL; NRG Media LIVE, a live event promotions and
sponsorship division, and multiple digital assets.
This opportunity is tailor-made for a highly
versatile and experienced broadcast sales manager for this seven radio station
operation. The talent for this position must have a proven track record of
performance in maximizing a full complement of marketing inventory and
multimedia marketing solutions.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- DOS or GSM media experience in managing
multiple stations and managing multiple sellers
- An understanding of digital media trends and the
ability to package digital assets
- Experience in the maximization of all sales
- Hyper-organizational skills and the ability to
manage multiple projects at once with ease
- Strategic thinking and vision to create
projects and develop big ideas
- Data analysis skills to develop stories
utilizing metrics in digital and terrestrial areas
- Detail-orientation - this is a must
- Proficient with Excel and Nielsen and CRM-related software.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills.
- College degree preferred.
all market assets including over the air, stream and digital assets
ways to extend the advertiser’s/sponsor’s reach in relevant ways within
the brands’ capabilities.
the community of local businesses to the community of connected consumers
through networking and community leadership.
- Lead the
training, coaching and implementation of the new economics of the radio
Email your resume and
performance highlights to Andy Ruback email@example.com
NRG Media is an Equal