NEBRASKA BROADCASTERS ASSOCIATION FOUNDATION
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Nebraska Broadcasters Association Foundation offers two $1,500 scholarships to assist students enrolled in broadcasting-related educational programs at 4-year public or private colleges and universities. Students who meet eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply for these scholarships. The deadline for application is March 2, 2015, and all applications must be received by NBA office by this date.
- Four-year Colleges & Universities
Applicant must complete 60 credits as of May 31, 2015 and must be majoring in broadcasting, communications, or a related field at a four-year public or private college or university.
- Applicants must have a Nebraska connection in that they must have either graduated from a Nebraska high school OR be attending a Nebraska college or university.
- Applicants must be planning a career in radio or television broadcasting.
- Previous NBA scholarship winners are not eligible.
- All applicants must complete the NBA Foundation Scholarship Application Form.
- All applicants must submit the following materials:
- Completed application form;
- Copy of current official transcript of college/university grades;
- Two brief letters of recommendation supporting the application;
- An original essay written by the applicant forecasting what the broadcasting industry will be like in five years, and how the applicant believes he or she will contribute to radio or television during that time; the essay must be typed (double-spaced) and should not exceed three pages in length.
- All application materials must be received by March 2, 2015.
- Send completed application to:
- NBA Foundation Scholarship
- 11414 West Center Road, Suite 342
- Omaha, NE 68144
Adobe Acrobat PDF
Application in Word
Applications must be RECEIVED at NBA office by March 2, 2015